Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Regardless of industry, organizations are responsible to protect and secure thei
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Regardless of industry, organizations are responsible to protect and secure their customers’ information. Information management is the process of protecting an organization’s data in terms of:
Classification and handling.
Document and records management.
Sensitive physical information.
To reduce the risk of customer information being jeopardized, organizations often establish a separation of duties to ensure employees only have access to information they need to do their jobs.
1. Research an organization that has violated U.S. privacy laws and
2. Diagnose how the system failed.
3. Examine how the organization rebounded from the violation.
4. Recommend measures to prevent the violation from occurring
or to reduce the risk.
5. Determine key lessons learned.