Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Case that undermine Warren Court rulings Berghuis V. Thompkins NB: Please follow
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Case that undermine Warren Court rulings
Berghuis V. Thompkins
NB: Please follow the example from attached document, very important.
How to Brief a Case
Note: Use this format, including numbers and titles, in your case brief
1.Title and Citation: Mapp v. Ohio, 367 v. 643, 81 S.CT 1684 (1961)
2. Procedure: Where was the case first heard and what was the ruling by the court? Where was the case appealed to and what was the ruling.
3. Facts of the Case: A brief statement of the circumstances that brought about this case, identifying the parties and the holdings of lower courts.
4. Legal Question Presented: The Court will usually indicate the question (or questions) that needs to be answered. Read carefully. Once you have written out the question, indicate whether the question is answered with a yes or no by the Court.
5. Holding: A statement of the Court’s ruling and whether it has affirmed or reversed the lower court’s decision.
6. Opinion for the Court: Provide a concise summary of the argument used by the Court to justify its holding.
7. Separate Opinions (concurring, dissenting): Provide a concise summary of the arguments made in the concurring and dissenting opinions.
8. Comments and Evaluation: A statement of the case’s legal, history and political importance, as well as criticisms of the justices’ opinions and reasoning.